15 Ocak 2017 Pazar

Life and Death

Today was a very good day. We went to Tekir to have a picnic with my family , my uncle and his family, my aunts and their family. There is barbecue in the snow burned. Sausage was made. We made a snowball fight. Everything was great. Then we went put again to go home. We had 3 cars.  Our car was ahead. But then happened. I don't understand what happened first. My father had noticed danger. The steering turned slightly. Our car didn't roll. Azrael was with us. But he didn't take us with him. We do an accident. The wheel of another car hit us. We were killed because of another driver. Then I understand. Human life is only momentary. We could now be at the morgue. Thank you my God. God protected us. We live today too.

2 yorum:

  1. Oh my god! I am so sorry to hear that after such a great day you have an accident, it is unbelievable! I hope everybody is okay in your family and your car did not have serious damage.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you very much for your interest.God loves us.My family and me are fine.But our car was very bad. Almost repaired a week.Our car came today.

    YanıtlaSil