10 Mart 2017 Cuma

Storks

I watched another one today because of, i love watching animation movies. Animation name is Storks. This film topic is that the Storks deliver the babies to their families . But a  Stork Company that doesn't want to deal with babies.  And it makes the cargo company.  Years later, Nate wants to brother.  Because his family didn't care for him.  He write a letter to the company  and wait for his brother. Because if he becomes his brother , Ninja thinks he will have powers. Junior and Tulip's, baby and adventures  start after this . As a result , a very nice animation that i can recommend. ( Nate also has a sister ) 
Note : Eren teacher I think , you should watch this movie. I'm sure you will love the movie :)




2 yorum:

  1. I have just watched its trailer and it really looks like a good movie. It made me smile while I was watching it. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us, and I am happy to read your ideas and your movie suggestions here. Now I am downloading the movie thank you so much! Let’s give a notice for your friends here
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4624424/videoplayer/vi44873241?ref_=tt_ov_vi

    YanıtlaSil